Protect your Business from increasing cost of electricity. Solar energy are the future and the future is Green Power. We provide quality products, engineering, design, installation, maintenance and monitoring. We share our technology to some of our partners such as La Consolation College Manila, TEAM Energy Foundation, Holy Family School of Quezon City, St. Paul College Pasig, Sanitec Import Ventures Inc. to name a few.
Be part of our Advocacy and preserving mother nature and be on of our technology partner!
WHY GO SOLAR?
Did you know that at 300 watt hour usage per day in a year can
produce 507 tons of Carbon?
Now we take control....
Requires burning of fossil fuels and the associated air emissions
Your utility uses dirty energy
You’re dependent on your utility
Your electricity rate moves around, and there’s nothing you can do about it
Use clean power – zero pollution
Generate the majority of your own power
Lock in a 20-year rate at a competitive price
HOW DOES SOLAR ENERGY WORKS?
1. Solar Panels are made up of photovoltaic (PV) cells, which convert sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity.
2. Inverter converts the DC electricity generated by the solar panels into the AC electricity.
3. Electrical Panel, the AC electricity is sent from the inverter to your electrical panel and then into your facility to power your lights, appliances and machinery with solar energy.
4. Utility Meter, the utility meter measures your energy use. This can be either unilateral or bilateral. This will be installed by Meralco. (local electric cooperative)
5. Utility Grid, your business is still connected to the grid. You’ll need that power from the utility company when there is not enough power generated from Solar. Electricity from solar mixes harmoniously with each other.
6. Monitoring system will allow you to view your current electricity production within your computer.
IS SOLAR POWER EXPENSIVE?
Low initial investment
Shorter payback period
Benefit of 15 to 25 years
Savings of 30-40% per Kwh
Clean power at a lower cost than